Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time Management


I'll be the first to admit that I work well in a schedule. In fact, I only work well when I have a schedule. Perhaps this fact is the reason why the last few weeks I've been feeling frazzled. I have picked up a new hobby (sewing), decided to bake a beach ball cake for my son's birthday, finish his scrapbook (I'm on April '09) before his party in 2.5 weeks, and join a new playgroup. This has left me with no schedule which has left my house a mess, projects not finished, laundry piled to the ceiling, and me feeling exhausted and overwhelmed. I feel like the clock is ticking and I'm failing at everything I'm trying to do. Ever feel like that?

So, I apologize for not posting more this week. I'm going to work on my "schedule". I've decided that I need to do more things for me in the evening and that means less computer time. Anyone else wish there were a few more hours in the day?

What do you do for you?

2 comments:

  1. i wish there were a few more hours in the day!

    i haven't had a haircut since last november if that tells you anything....there isn't much i have time to do for me anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do allot of things for me, or by myself but I also don't impose a scheduele or activities. I'm afraid I'm a bit of 'going with the flow' kind of person.At least in my personal life.As a worker, an especially as a boss I lived for deadlines and scheduelles.

    ReplyDelete