Friday, April 24, 2009

Review: Pure and Natural Soap

I've used shower gels for years and years.  I never thought I would make the switch to bar soap, but I have done just that.  In trying to lighten our footprint, I have been looking for ways to reduce the amount of plastic we buy and use.  Since I have little ones and we only have one bathroom with a tub/shower glass containers are out of the question.  

So, when I ran out of shower gel I headed to Target on a mission to find some soap that would moisturize and be as natural as possible.  Pure & Natural caught my eye first because of the recycleable packaging. When I saw that they had a grapefruit scent, I was sold.  It is paraben free, hypoallergenic, not tested on animals, and 99% natural (natural can be broad, so I don't put too much into this).  

I've used it for about a month now and I love it! It smells wonderful, but doesn't leave a scent on your skin.  It makes my skin so soft that I really don't have to use lotion everyday.  I would recommend buying this and giving it a try.

1 comment:

  1. I have used that same exact soap before.. I liked it and forgot all about it.. I should buy some more.. but I dont think I will ever make a complete switch.. but I do love to switch it up every now and then.

    ReplyDelete