Saturday, April 11, 2009

Desk ReDesign


This is my new to me desk. Since our extra bedroom was turned into my son's nursery I have had no place to put my stuff.  I've been looking at desks online, in stores, on blogs and have found many I like. My only issue is that we hope to move next year to a house that better suits our needs.  My husband works from home and since the office became the nursery he was moved into the basement, but that's another post for another day.

Anyway, my friend Jenn suggested that I look on Freecycle.  After only a few days of membership a woman posted an old, but trustworthy desk.  I was so excited. My husband went and picked it up and although not totally my style, it was free and is big enough for my laptop and scrapbooking.

I'd like to paint it, but I'm not sure what color. Any ideas? I also need a chair, watching freecylce and Craigslist for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment