Sunday, December 21, 2008

Product Review: Nature's Gate Shampoo/Conditioner

I've slowly started adding organics into my life. It has mostly been food up to this point, but I decided to try some organic shampoo. On the recommendation of a friend, I decided to try Nature's Gate Asian Pear & Red Tea Rejuvenating Shampoo & Conditioner for Damage, Chemicaly-Treated Hair.

I have been using this for about a week and it is really great. I have fine/thin hair, so I can't use anything that is too heavy or makes my hair too soft.

Both items smells wonderful! It has a very sweet smell but not over-powering. The shampoo lathers well and rinses out very easily. The conditioner works well, it isn't too heavy, but it makes my hair feel soft and it leaves it with a nice shine.

Overall, I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment