Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The List

After my last post, I realized that I really need to keep myself organized as to what I need to add to my closet. As much as I would like to just donate all my clothes and start fresh, that isn't possible. :)

I know that if I just start shopping, I will feel so overwhelmed and call it quits. One of the reasons I started this blog was to make myself accountable so that I wouldn't call it quits. Also, I needed a group that would help me as I feel like such a novice at the moment.

I feel like if I have outfits in mind while shopping then I will actually know what to look for opposed to going and hoping to find something, anything that I like.

The list can be found at the right. Take a look. What basics do you have on your list?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea! I like the day dress you bought from Nordstrom. That will be very versatile, you can even wear it with a sweater, belted, and boots or heels. I want to recommend this book to you: the Lucky Shopping Manual (from Lucky magazine). I think that you will love it. I just received the Rachel Zoe from A to Z book for Christmas and that's a good one too.... great tips on what to buy, what is an essential, how to wear what with what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana! I didnt' buy that dress yet, but I am looking for one like it.

    I'll look into those two books. I was looking on amazon at books, but the number of books out there are overwhelming! Thanks for narrowing it down for me.

    ReplyDelete