Monday, August 17, 2009

Table It

Last night I went to my new favorite store, TJMaxx, to look for a few things and found myself in the home section. I was browsing around when I saw a great side table for the living room. I didn't have size dimensions with me, so I decided to go home and talk to Rob about it. Plus, the line was soooo long! It was crazy. I actually walked out of the store without buying a thing.

I went back to today for the table and it was gone! I was so bummed. When I started looking around I found this one.

Photobucket

I really liked the side detail, and the color. The first one I saw was cracked and in bad shape, so I searched and found another one. I think it looks great next to the chair and I love the way it looks next to the new curtains.

The very best part (and the reason why I love TJMAxx):

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment