Thursday, August 13, 2009

FALL!

Photobucket

This is the time of the year where I get
really annoyed because it's 90 degrees outside and every day I get a catalog full of
cold weather clothes. If you remember I really don't care for cold weathr. But, with
that being said, I love the changing of seasons. There is something to be said about
living ina state that has four season. While I'm not looking forward to the colder weather, I'm looking forward to shopping.

A few days ago I got the LLBean catalog. I usually don't get this catalog, but I
ordered my daughters backpack from there last month. I'm impressed. Here are a few
things I found that I think I must have. :)

I love brown suede. I can see these as my go-to every day shoe.I love brown suede. I can see these as my go-to every day shoe.
I love brown suede. I can see these as my go-to every day shoe.
Photobucket

Aren't these fun! I have a pair of gold ballet flats that I've had for years that are looking worn, so these may need to be purchased as well.
Photobucket

I've bought a lot of cute tops this summer and it makes me sad to think that
I won't be wearing them for 1/2 a year. So,I'm thinking of buying a few cardigans
to throw over them during the winter. Anyone do this? I like this one, but probably in brown.
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment