Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Own House!

My parents were here this past weekend and we had a lot of fun with them.

One of the fun things we did was make a Gingerbread House. This year I bought the Wilton kitfrom Jo-Ann Fabrics. I'll be honest, I wasn't impressed. Most of the pieces were crooked and had to be trimmed and it didn't come with a good "display" to sit it on.

Either way, Ava had a blast putting it together and decorating with her Mimi and Papa. I put the house together in the afternoon and we decorated that evening. I would recommend putting it together and letting it dry overnight.

I let her do whatever she wanted. I applied all the frosting and she did the rest.

She's really concentrating here.
Getting some input from Mimi and Papa.
Very proud.
As Ava would say "Da Dawww!"



No comments:

Post a Comment