Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wanted:Feathers

Over the summer I saw a woman with a feathered headband. I was instantly in love! I have been looking at feathered headbands for a while on Etsy and I thinkI'm going to take the plunge and get a few.

I like this one from ubercake:
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also like this one from Lisa Kathryn Designs:
Photobucket


I'll post a pic when I get them. I think they are fun and add a bit of whimsy to an otherwise classic outfit.

What odd item are you yearning for this winter?

1 comment:

  1. I would encourage you, if you haven't bought the headband yet, to make your own for super cheap. Buy a cheap headband, go to a craft store for the feathers, and just glue them on. I am probably the least crafty person in the world, but this is really easy.

    ReplyDelete