Friday, January 16, 2009

Cross It Off the List

Last weekend I was finally able to go shopping, by myself! I hardly ever go shopping without the kids, so it was a nice treat.

I was able to get a couple of items off my list. I really wanted a pair of red shoes. I wasn't sure how much I would wear them, so I wanted to get a cheaper pair. If I did end up wearing them, I could always trade up for a better pair. I decided to check-out Payless to see if they had anything. I found this pair.

Photobucket

I have worn them once already, I must say they are really comfortable. I am already trying to plan outfits around them because I think they are so cute!

The next stop was Aldo. I had looked on their website and saw a few pairs that I liked. I tried on a few pairs, and decided on these.

Photobucket

I like the buckle design. I also think they can be dressed up or worn with a more casual outfit. Here is a bigger picture.

I also bought a pair of skinny jeans to wear with my boots. When I got them home, I realized that I had accidently bought the regular length instead of the short length. So, those must go back.

Overall, it was a good trip. I tried on a lot of shoes and jeans, but was very picky because I had my list.

2 comments:

  1. Great buys. Love the red shoes, they are a great shade. Hope we get to see some pics of some new outfit combos with the new shoes & boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shell! I did get a new pair of jeans this weekend, so I think I may test them and the boots out tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete