Saturday, July 24, 2010

Grand Haven, Day 6

Day 6 started out cloudy and rainy!  We were not going to let this bring us down though because this day was also our 7 year anniversary!

Here we are 7 years ago:


We had a lovely wedding in Maui, Hawaii. It was the happiest day of my life up to that point.

Since it was raining, I decided to make my famous pancakes one more time.  They were gobbled up by my hungry family.  At this point it was really raining, so we pulled out the puzzles and toys and settled in for a morning inside.

My great husband decided that since there was a spa right across the street, I should make an appointment for a facial.  I called and lucky for me, someone had cancelled that morning!  Yeah!

We had lunch, put the kids to nap, and I headed over to Be Medical Spa for my first facial. I highly recommend both!

When I got home, the rain had stopped, the kids were up, and we were hungry!

We got ready and headed downtown to Porto Bello for our anniversary dinner.



The food here is wonderful!  We all got some sort of pasta (I can't remember exactly) but we loved each dish and would go back there next time.



After dinner, we felt the need to walk off our large dinner, so headed down the boardwalk.
 You'll never guess where we ended up...
I know what you're thinking, ice cream, again?!  Yes, ice cream again.  I tell you, we are addicted.  It's beyond our control.







 I will make no apologies for our ice cream consumption.  It is delicious!

After that, we really needed a walk, so back to the boarwalk we went.


Another wonderful day and anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment