Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's love!

My son is in love. Yes, at the ripe old age of 14 months he is love with the play kitchen.




It occupies many minutes of his days. He "boils" things, nukes things in the microwave, and brings me endless "dishes" to try. In fact, you can see in the top photo that he was cooking up the very delicious corn with oranges. Que magnifique!

He really enjoys throwing all the food on the floor, but that's another story for another time.

Can I expect lavish meals served to me in a few years? Delicious desserts? I certainly hope so!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds promissing.Sometimes I also get 'meals' but not with so much flair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome.. we never bought one of these.. dan thought they were for girls.. but I bet 100% Tyler would be all over it... Cute pics

    ReplyDelete