Friday, May 1, 2009

Shoes!



I know what you are saying, "Not another shoe post!" But oh yes, It's anohter shoe post!

What feels like a million years ago, I used to be a big shoe person. I loved shoes and bought a lot of shoes.  When I moved to Michigan from Illinois my future father in law saw my stack of shoe boxes and said "Are all those yours?!"  Yes, yes they were!

Over the last few years it seems like I have been donating/throwing out more shoes than I have been buying.  Well, not anymore!  I'm back in shoe mode and read to buy, much to my husbands dismay!

I got these shoes at Target. I had been watching a pair on JCrew for  a few weeks and was so excited to find them for 1/4 of the cost at my old stand-by!  I wore them to the Village and they weren't bad. Not as comfy as my Croc Capris, but tolerable.

I went back to get the black pair, but they were sold out. I guess brown will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment